Thursday 11 March 2010

There you are!



Oh there you are! I wondered when you would pop by. I've just put the kettle on. Do you fancy a brew?

Let me introduce myself. My name is Florrie and I am very good friends with The Fairy Tale Maker. She has a fantastic website which tells you all about The Fairies of Much Pottering. Do go and have a look at www.thefairytalemaker.com.

This blog will keep you up-to-date with the latest goings on in Much Pottering. What's that you say? You've never heard of Much Pottering? Where have you been?!

Much Pottering is a small village, buried in the depths of rural England. It is a quiet little place that keeps itself to itself – indeed, that is probably why you have never even heard of it.

The Fairy Tale Maker creates stories and enlists our help in illustrating them.
Do tell your friends about us and pop back often.

Cheerio for now!

1 comment:

  1. Florrie...I shall look forward to reading all about you and your friends' adventures.
    I will leave you in peace now, as I know how busy you fairies are, such as swopping money for teeth and dancing in fairy dells and generally looking very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me a comment. I love to receive them.