Tuesday 16 March 2010

How rude of me!



How rude of me! I didn't introduce you to Eunice. Eunice Poole is Personal Assistant to the Mayor of Much Pottering. She's been sitting there answering your calls and I haven't even told you who she is!

She's really busy at the moment preparing for the Much Pottering Village Fete so we won't interrupt her too much. Oh here's the Mayor now ...


Mayor Bollinger always tries to look smart. He is also the Bank Manager at Much Pottering and relies on Eunice for everything. Well, it looks like they are going to be busy so we better leave them to it.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll introduce you to one of the other characters next time, shall I?
xx

2 comments:

  1. OK, Mayor Bollinger tries to look smart,
    but the question is, if that is his true nature? ;)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you have to love him for trying don't you :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave me a comment. I love to receive them.